Monday, March 8, 2010

He's here!

Well, with little time to write (or to do much else), pictures will have to tell the story for now. Can't wait to write my birth story...it's a goodie!


After his first bath, checking Dad out


The first night, he slept 7 hours and got my hopes up high...he hasn't slept more than 2 hours at night since!

4 days old and already really alert and checking out the world



To say it's anything less than full on and crazy with a todler and a newborn would be lying. But I am determined to enjoy the journey this time and appreciate the things I didn't with Benjamin. Talking of Benjamin, his behaviour is a little bit challenging at the moment, but that was to be expected. He is lovely with Esera, and kisses and pats him and even shares his toys...but with us it's tantrums and defiance. We are giving him lots of cuddles and attention and hoping the storm will abate soon.

We have had so much support and meals and gifts...I feel so blessed and loved and am so thankful for the people God has placed around me, and for my family. We ate our last given meal tonight after 2 weeks of not having to cook...pretty awesome ay! If I haven't said it already, thanks to all those who've helped make this time easier for us

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats What a beautiful boy!

Those Equippers gals/cooks are awesome!!

I found going from 1 to 2 kids the most challenging...24/7!

Simoney said...

Lovely boy Penny! Looking forward to meeting him in person soon. Much love to you guys and will pick Ben up next week, maybe Tue or Wed??
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...