Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm All In

I love Radio Rhema, a Christian radio station here in NZ. We, as a society, spend a lot of time in our cars, so I love being able to fill up on sound spiritual stuff as I go about my day. From Joyce Meyer's preaching to excerpts on marriage and parenting to good music.

Radio Rhema also showcases some great Christian Kiwi (NZ) artists, one of which is Cindy Ruakere. Her song "Here I come" describes what's been on my mind lately, and everything in me says "YEAH!" to the lyrics.

I have made some decisions lately that somehow took me a long time to make, even though now they're made, it wasn't that hard. It's time for me to stop running and not be afraid to give it go. I am the type of person that puts an incredible amount of expectation on myself to succeed at everything I do. Now that I've let that expectation go, I am free to enjoy what may come.

As the song says "If I'm all in then the dream is alive."

And what's even cooler about the artist is that she's not young. I have been having a "I'm nearly 30 and what have I done with my life" crisis lately. There is still lots of my life to live!!

Anyway, here is the song. It's good to dance to as well!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...