Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Moving on

It's been a long time coming but I've finally got my new blog up and running...thanks to a little help from a friend.

I would love for all of you to join me over there.

It's been such a great journey getting to know you all via your blogs or your comments and I appreciate every one.
I may not always have the time to comment on your blogs but I do love reading them.

My Spirited Baby started out as a place to tell my tales of my very challenging and spirited first-born, Turbo.
But now he's no longer a baby and there is another little boy added to our family so I've felt for a while that the name didn't quite fit.

I may still use My Spirited Baby to record the kids' milestones but all the day to day musings and adventures will be over at my new place. Hope to see you there!!


post signature

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yay - exciting, will see you over there!

L A said...

Um... Where's there Pen? Pls post a link!

randy said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...