Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Attack of the killer fleas

We have had a few extra house guests since we moved that are proving a little difficult to get rid of. Yuk! My poor little boy has been more than a little unhappy. On Saturday night he was up four times. Eventually I ignored him. He was being eaten alive!!!!! One of those guilty moments. If only he could have told me.




And church on Sunday night was a nightmare. Half way through the service, I just had to leave. He wouldn't stop crying and I was slightly stressed, and without hubby as he was studying for his exam.


Unfortunately my darling Benjamin has his mommy's sensitive skin and the flea bites scab up and weep, making them look ten times worse. And the ones on his hands have blistered! I remember going to primary school with multiple plasters on my legs because I had broken out in ugly blisters after being bitten by a mosquito.


Thankfully, I think that as of today, they have finally moved out. Phew.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...