Monday, December 20, 2010

Rain, rain go away

My friend commented on Facebook that she may be reading her son the story of Noah's Ark instead of the story of Jesus' birth this Christmas!

Rain is forecast all week, and supposed to just clear a little in time for Christmas Day.

I know the farmers need the rain, and I guess that need is greater than mine. But what am I supposed to do with two boys who are climbing the walls? Today's weather is a little better and we spent some time on the trampoline letting off some steam. And I made some play dough, which kept Turbo busy while I was finishing off the last of my Christmas baking.

Now what? Hmmm.

Head up to the mall for a coffee with Mr Samoa? That's the best we could come up with. At least Turbo will be able to run up and down a little. But will we even be able to get a parking space?

Anyway, I hope you are having a great week so far!

Here's some photos of when I let Turbo out in the drizzle yesterday. Love how the colours are so vibrant and bright when it rains.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm like you... quietly grumbling about the rain, but knowing that it's good for us. I just hope that there's a little sunshine soon. My boys are going around the loop in this little house too ;) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...