Monday, October 18, 2010

At my house

This morning, once the it had stopped raining, we went to the library. I hauled out my not used much double stroller (I really should get out and walk more, but it has been winter), bundled up the boys and set out.


The library visit lasted five minutes. I picked the books. Turbo just wanted to move on.


After morning tea on one of the benches outside the library, we set off down the street with Turbo leading us. We're going for a walk, I thought. We passed the shops and headed towards a petrol station. Hmmmm. Past the petrol station and I began to realise where we were going.



He lead me to McDonalds! We've only been there a few times but obviously enough for him to know where it is. Darn. I bought him a 60c soft serve (I refused the request for chips...who wants to spent $2 when you can spend 60c?) and he explored the tunnels in the play ground.


Then afternoon naps for the kids...or should I say cat naps in Smiley's case. He still does not sleep more than 40 minutes at a time during the day. So we caught some sunshine on the trampoline and waited for Turbo to wake up.




Then Mr Samoa and I took the kids up to the mall, got a coffee and tried to catch up on his weekend (he'd been away). Turbo had other ideas and headed for the game zone. 'Spiders, frogs!' he said. There's this game where you shoot spiders and frogs. Great. So we just went with it and had coffee at the game zone. Still time spent together right?

Love my cool little family.

Join in or see what's happening at other houses here

5 comments:

Melody said...

Your family is not only cool, it's cute.

Lou said...

Sounds like a nice 'go with the flow' kind of day. We also visited the library today so are all stocked up for a while again. Lou.

Catching the Magic said...

Awww, how cute! Once they've been through those 'golden arches' of the BIG M there's noooo going back, ha, ha!

Maxabella said...

That's a lovely photo of you both. How cute. Can you believe how quickly they turn on to Maccas? Very clever marketing, that Maccas. Where else do you see little toys and the like with a meal!?! x

Cherie said...

'Spirited' ... love that and looks like is certainly is ... Love your blog, hope you have a great week ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...