Wednesday, May 27, 2009

As hard as it to believe...


Well Benjamin's day time naps have me completely confused and for the very first time in his whole little life...wait for it...he has NO ROUTINE! I've been Mrs Routine from day one. I like knowing where things are at and having structure in my life. That's just me. I like things to run like a well-oiled machine. So it's quite stange that day to day I have no idea when his naps are. 12pm yesterday and today 9.30am...it all depends on how the night went and how he's feeling. I thought he would go into meltdown but actually he's doing just fine. Some days he's up for 6 hours before bedtime and sometimes only 4. I think I'm the one who find it harder!! But as much as I am pro-routine, not having one actually gives me more flexibility in my day.


And by the way, my weekend away was wonderful! It was like being single again. All I had to think about was ME! What do I feel like? What do I want to do? There wasn't that much spare time in between the sessions and speakers (who were amazing!!) but it was enough to appreciate the sense of...dare I say it...freedom. I did miss them both a little...but not too much : )

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Glad you had a good time! You deserved some "you" green space xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...