Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm a worker!

I find it hard to sit still for any period longer than a few minutes. In my way of thinking, there is always something that needs to be done. And in reality, there is! Washing clothes or dishes, tidying something up, house work, constant supervision of my little man of course, a friend to text, call or email, a husband to help with assignments, work, church and the list goes on and on. But I don't seem to be able to leave things un-done. I NEED to do them. It makes me feel good. Eeek! Am I a bit strange? I really do need to learn to relax.

The family we live with has a little girl who is 3 and a half and one day when as usual I was doing something (cleaning the car in this case) she observed what I was doing, in that cute way that only kids do, said "Penny's a worker!" Too true, well said. That's me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...