Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Or does he?

Since having baby number two, Smiley, I have had a really mixed bunch of reactions. Some of "You look just like your brother!" and others, "Wow, he looks a bit more like you, doesn't he?" (as in different to brother,Turbo, because supposedly, Turbo is a mini Mr Samoa).

But I can see the glaring differences in the two. They don't really look alike at all. They even have different eye and hair colour. When Turbo was six months old, a friend did a photo shoot for us. So when Smiley turned six months old, we just had to do the same. But this friend had now made a business out of her photography and unforunately, we couldn't afford the fees. Lucky we have another awesome friend who 'dabbles' in photography and happy to help us out. I think he did an amazing job! I will post a few samples sometime soon.



So anyway, here are two similar photos of Turbo and Smiley at exactly the same age. What do you think? Do they look different or alike?

6 comments:

Simoney said...

DIFFERENT!!!! Totally.
I would have said SIMILAR, but now I say... NOT alike!

Gail said...

I think they are completely different!Each with his own gorgeous look!

Thanks so much for the blog award too :) xx

Sammy said...

So DIFFERENT! Smileys eyes are more like Mr samoas...but Turbos face shape is Mr Samoas....ummm...where are YOUR features (haha!!)??? Overcome by the Samoan gene- LOVE the mocha!!!!!

Lyns said...

Hi penny, so nice to meet you and your gorgeous boys today. Loving your blog. And I think your boys do look different x

Mands said...

Pen I think similar...you can see they are brothers. I however do see bits of you in both boys! They are like my brothers ...ppl think my brothers are twins, they have similarities but totally diff personalities so we see them as totally diff but ppl see them as similar...maybe it is the same with identical twins? When you get to know them they look diff??

Mands said...

EECK do I make sense at all :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...