Monday, March 21, 2011

The BEST night

 I had the BEST night for my recent birthday celebration.  
Dinner in a lovely, intimate, Italian restuarant, surrounded by close friends and family. 

I'm not a 'hold a huge party type' girl. I'd rather have a few close friends around me and keep things more low key.


There was a cake (rich, dense amazing chocolate mud cake!! thanks Mom) and candles and a few elegant decorations.
The food was scrumptious and the cocktails, delicious!

I got to talk to and enjoy the company of everyone there.
I was totally blown away by the gifts I received, too. They were exactly what I would love to buy for myself. Shows how these amazing people all know me so well.
I felt soooo spoilt.

And I got really dressed up, of course...a women's perogative on her birthday.


And for the benefit of linking up with Fancy Pants.




Dress by Cue, heels by Hannahs,
and hair done with a ghd straightner by my talented friend K

post signature

11 comments:

Tea said...

Sounds like a great night! And you look lovely!

Happy Birthday!!

Dawn said...

A wonderful celebration!!! Happy Birthday to you:)

Sammy said...

It was a lovely night for the most amazing and lovely person. Love you heaps and heaps!

Simoney said...

You look FAB!
Welcome to your 30's Penpen.
playdate this week sometime?

Cate said...

What a great reason to play fancy pants!!! And what a great dress!
You look like you had a really happy night :-)
xxxCate
visiting from fancy pants :-)

Meghan Maloney Photography said...

Wow! You look even more stunning than usual - if that's possible!!! Looks like a wonderful way to welcome in your thirties xx

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Penny,
Happy Birthday to you!

You look smashing, and not only that, it sounds like you had the most awesome time. You are so blessed with wonderful friends and family!

I'm so happy you linked up at Fancy Pants this week. And what a fabulous excuse! xx

Rebecca said...

What a stunning 30 year old you are! :)

Leonie said...

oh you look just stunning Penny!!!
Glad you had a fab night :)

L A said...

You look gorgeous Miss Penny! Glad you had such a good time. SOOO cool to chat to you the other day.
Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

You look radiant! Happy birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...