Saturday, March 5, 2011

Grateful For & Things I'm Loving

Parents who can babysit and good movies!

Mr Samoa and I went out last night, just us. It was so needed.


I enjoyed every minute of it. So worth it if you're looking for a movie to see.

Colin Firth is such a great actor and played the role so incredibly well.
And his relationship with his wife was beautiful. She was so full of love and support for him.
What a gem of a movie. See it!

Dancing in the rain
Don't you love the way children delight in the simple things?
Here's Turbo having an absolute ball in the rain.
Which is what we're having quite a lot of lately.



A bit of magic in the garden
Caused by all the recent rain.



Joining in with these two today

button2


post signature

9 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

I must see the Kings Speech - sounds amazing! Yay for dancing in the rain too - so cute!!

melissa said...

Lovely list - it's amazing how kids love dancing in the rain! Maybe we all should dance in the rain more...

Alice Becomes said...

cutest pics ever - i love to be out in the rain too!

Maxabella said...

I loved the Kings Speech. I love dancing in the rain too. Go Turbo!! x

Catching the Magic said...

Fabulous movie! I had a tear in my eye at the end. Amazing acting and an incredible story of perseverence, determination, stepping up to responsibilities, love and support.

Gorgeous pics of your young man enjoying the rain! Love little ones appreciation of nature & the elements!

Hope you have a great weekend x

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh how fantastic is the naked rain dance shot?? Like most movies, i'll wait for the DVD, no such luck on the babysitting front unless i go when all the children are in school, it's tempting. Love Posie

Sammy said...

Oh my, Turbo is SO cute! I think I may be a teeny bit biased though!

Unknown said...

Turbo is so cute and I love that he's in the rain making the most of it. As for the movie, I must get myself to see that. I've only heard good things and well, sounds fantastic! Glad you got to go out and see it. xx

Meghan Maloney Photography said...

What a freeing feeling dancing naked in the rain must be! It must havd been so warm still? Today the rain here was horizontal and a bitter southerly wind. You wouldnt have caught me naked in the rain today for all the tea in china...LOL! Still waiting to see the movie. I'm full of anticipation though since I have heard nothing but great things about it

Yay for babysitters too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...